Owen is in love with his paintings. Every time I lay him down for his diaper change he gets his arms and legs moving so fast and is fixated on the artwork! Thank you Jeff Ryan!!
Another thing he loves is his stuffed cow hanging from his carseat. Although he isn't looking directly at it in this picture, he constantly stares and smiles at Mr. Cow.
This shot was taken mid-poop!
First time in the Bumbo. He really is starting to like it! For whatever reason this picture makes him look bald. Not sure why, because he has plenty of dark hair!
Spending some quality time with daddy.
...and his buddy Ben! I think the circumference of Owen's thigh is the same as Ben's ankle. Every time I think O is getting bigger, we get together with the Vollmer's and he looks like a little squirt again :)
Quack-quack!


No comments:
Post a Comment