A few weeks ago we attempted to have Owen's 3 month pictures taken. It was the week I went back to work and the pictures were a disaster. I'll blame it on the fact he wasn't yet adjusted to his new daily routine. Luckily, we have the best photographer ever and she offered to reschedule the shoot. Sunday was the big day and we were fortunate to get some adorable shots of Owen. It went much smoother than the original shoot, but he still made us work for every single smile! The entire gallery isn't available yet, but the photographer posted a sneak peek for us.
Could I get any cuter?!
I found this hat when I was packing up Owen's 0-3 month clothes and took it to his photo shoot with the intent of having a few pictures of him in it. Of course I forgot, so I snapped one myself. He is showing some serious attitude here...I'll just go ahead and say it since I know you are all thinking it...He is ADORABLE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment