Last weekend, Mike took a trip home to visit his family and watch his brother coach a football game. Owen and I stayed behind this time and spent lots of time together. We definitely missed Mike, especially since he had been sick all week and hadn't been able to hold Owen since Monday. The weekend started when I picked O up from daycare on Friday and he vomited all over the place. He unfortunately had stuff coming out the other end as well, which made me feel just horrible. His fever was around 101, so I gave him Tylenol, spent lots of time cuddling him and put him down for the night. By Saturday morning he seemed to feel better, so I took him out with me to run some errands. I think within a two hour timeframe I had him in five different stores and he was an absolute angel. I snapped some cute pictures on my cell phone. They aren't all the best quality because of the lighting, but worth sharing!
Off to run errands with Mommy!
Really, mom? How many stores can we possibly go to?
I give up, you wear me out!
We spent lots of time snuggling...There is nothing better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment