Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

La vida no siempre es justo

You are probably all be wondering what the heck the title of this post says. Let's just say as I write this post, Mike is in Cabo San Lucas for "work." Every year they have a producer conference for their top agents in a beautiful exotic resort somewhere and spouses have YET to get an invite. Mike has assured me they stay busy "working" (i.e. golfing, drinking Mexican beer/tequila until all hours of the night, etc.) and if I were there I wouldn't ever get to see him. I explained to him I am a very self-sufficient person and would be content with a book and a lounge chair! He promised next year he thinks spouses will get the invite. We'll see! Check the place out and you can all throw up in your mouth like I do every time he sends me a picture message to my cell phone from paradise. Translation: Life is not always fair!


Meanwhile, I am holding down the fort with Owen and the dogs. My mom is coming up on Friday evening for the weekend so I am not by myself until Sunday evening when Mike arrives home. We are looking forward to some shopping and quality time together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment