Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend-Part One

For the long holiday weekend, my parents were kind enough to host me, Mike, Owen and our friends Nick, Adrienne and Ben at their lake house down in Kentucky. The best word to sum up the weekend is PERFECT! From the great company and delicious food to the gorgeous weather and relaxation, I could spend a lot of time writing about the things we did, but figure I'll let the pictures do the talking. I had far too many to only do one blog post, so I'll be posting over the next couple of days. A huge thank you to my parents. As always, you outdid yourselves and we cannot wait to come back.


Ben: You look like someone I'd like to get my hands on. 


Owen: Hmm. How am I going to take down this kid?


Owen: Is somebody catching this on camera? I've got him!


Ben: You can't keep me down long. I'll get you back, Owen!


Ben and Owen: Ok mom, we'll just lay here, but we're gonna get you back one day for dressing us in these matching outfits. Isn't that what you are supposed to do with girls?!


Mommas and their boys


The golf cart rides did not fail to disappoint. Both boys were mesmerized with the golf cart and enjoyed their daily rides! Not sure what face you're making here dad?!


As a present for coming to the lake, mom stopped and bought Owen and Ben each a special train piggy bank hand made from the local Amish. When you drop a coin in the slot, the song "I've been working on the railroad" plays. I foresee a day when the boys are stealing change to hear it over and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment