Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

And He's Off

The moment we have been anticipating for a few weeks has finally arrived. Our little man is crawling!!! It was so awesome watching him finally figure out how to make his arms and legs work together to get him where he wants to go, and boy oh boy does he want to GO! So far everywhere he goes is probably where he shouldn't. Of course! I have a quick little video to post, but will post a better one soon.


Our little crawler!


Now that I can crawl, Mom, I thought I'd just come take a rest on my race car track. Doesn't he look like such a boy (placement of the hand)?!


I've never played in the dining room before. 


...or had any interest in electrical cords!


With a smile like this, whose heart wouldn't I melt?!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! He's on the move ... your life just got even busier :) Before long he'll be walking/running all over the house! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin, what a sweetie pie! Gone are the days you can just plop him down on a blanket - good luck :)

    ReplyDelete