This is what we made for the grandmas. Getting Owen's handprints onto the board was a complete disaster. The ones in this picture look great, but we had some trouble with my moms.
Owen gave his teachers Miss Nina and Miss Angie a picture of him with a $5 gift card to Starbucks.
For the other babies in Owen's class, I bought some Earth's Best organic teething biscuits and then made a heart out of a pipe cleaner and attached a cute little card. Interestingly enough, when I picked O up from daycare on Monday, I was informed he had been bitten by another child in the room. I had to sign an accident report. They said he screamed for a little bit after it happened. They had to put ice on it and everything because it broke the skin. Hopefully the little biter in the room can start biting on his teething biscuit instead of my little boys fingers :(
The cards attached to the teething biscuits!


No comments:
Post a Comment