Mike and I did really well without our little baby for 5 nights. I knew Mike would do fine, but it was me I was worried about. I accepted the fact that Owen was in the best possible hands, other than ours of course, and would be just fine. We missed him like crazy, but enjoyed ourselves very much. We'll ask our babysitters to come back many times I'm sure!
Grammy and Poppi decided to venture out with the little man a few times. I know they enjoyed being the ones to take care of him and show him off in public. Both of our parents did a great job of sending us pictures of Owen while we were gone. They always made my day! When Mike and I got home on Sunday night, my parents had put together a little slideshow of pictures of all the fun things they did with Owen while Mommy and Daddy were gone. It was super cute. I hate that I don't have any pictures of Owen with Neena and Poppa to post right now, but I am hoping they have some I can post later!
We apparently had an unseasonably warm couple of days while we were gone and Owen got to go on his first wagon ride outside.
He also got to go out for beer and Mexican at El Rodeo! Mom and Dad couldn't wait to watch me flip out when I saw this picture. Obviously the picture was taken for the sole purpose of elevating my blood pressure!
We always joke with my dad about how large his nostrils are. Apparently Owen thinks so too. This is an action shot of Owen pulling Big Poppis nose and mouth.
Poppi, you're crazy!
This little piggy went to the market...


No comments:
Post a Comment