Every morning we met for breakfast at 8 and recapped how the boys (Owen and Ben) did during the night with their grandparents. Speaking of the boys, we missed them a ton, but didn't worry about them too much! Stay tuned for a post on what owen did with his Neena and Poppa and Grammy and Big Poppi. Until then, enjoy the pictures of our fun! I apologize for how many I am posting, but I narrowed it down as much as I could!
Day one on the beach with a Chilada beer in hand. In case you are wondering, it is beer, lime juice and a salted rim.
Mike and Nick carried a table out to the center island of the pool to sit their drink on. Pretty good idea, huh!
One day at the pool as the entertainment staff was leading the cha cha slide, this man came running out in a cheetah print women's bathing suit. Everyone was taking pictures of this weirdo. Turns out he won season nine of the Amazing Race. Odd ball.
Dinner at the Italian Restaurant in the resort. This restaurant looked right over the ocean.
Nick had a little accident one night in the Lobby Bar. He spilled red wine all over his shorts in the crotch region. This also happens to be the night we all got COMPLETELY out of control. We drank from about 8:30 a.m until 1:30 p.m. We (as in me and Ade) spent the entire night dancing in the Lobby Bar. We even got asked to join a Canadian wedding party because we were so much fun!! There are lots of stories from this night, but I'll leave it at that!
We became quite close with the entertainment staff and we snagged some wigs they were wearing one day for a quick pic. Looking back, it kind of grosses me out that I put that nasty thing on my head after God only knows who has worn them! The things alcohol make you not worry about...
We made good friends with our little cabana boy, Manuel. He spoke horrible language, but took great care of us. By the end of the trip I was calling him Manny.
Ade and the boys!
MIke and I have been needed a picture of us that is frame worthy for a while. I think this just might be the one!
Me and Ade before heading to downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Mike and I at the Mexican restaurant in downtown Puerto Vallarta where we ate on our last night.
The restaurant was known for their 25 ounce margaritas in lots of different flavors! YUM! I opted for the mango.
Mike ordered a burrito and when they brought it to the table it was the largest burrito we have ever seen. Nick was trying to think of ways to bring it back to the U.S to show people how big it was because we didn't think people would believe us. This picture doesn't even do it justice. Mike was only able to eat half, but all of the food was delicious!
We really loved each other in this picture!
Here's to great friends...
...and a great vacation. We had a blast and are already looking forward to another trip in the future!



No comments:
Post a Comment