A self-taken portrait of the wild party animals!
This is Mark on the bar working the crowd. This man's talent is UNBELIEVABLE. They sang the Cee Lo song F you and it was better than the original!
My friend Brittney brought her new baby Addison over to meet Owen. Mike and I do not ever remember O being as small as her (even though he was). All O wanted to do was roll over and grab her-notice he is being restrained. Owen looked like a complete giant next to her and it makes me so sad to think he is already 8 1/2 months old. Crazy how fast time flies by when you have a child.
Earlier in the day on Saturday, Mom and I met a friend of mine from high school who is due in March and her mom for lunch at Panera. We missed her baby shower and promised to get together before baby Stella arrives. It was so great to catch up with her and talk baby stuff. You're in the home stretch Sara, hang in there!
Sunday morning my grandma Annie Granny made her mega breakfast she makes every Christmas morning. Since Mike and I weren't there for it this year, we asked her to make it again. She invited my other grandma Nana over, so we were all able to have a nice visit before we headed back to Indy. The breakfast was delicious and we appreciate her working so hard to put together such a great meal!
We got back to Indy around noon only to find about five inches of snow that wasn't here when we left. We are officially OVER IT. I cannot stand the snow and all that comes with it. Luckily Mexico is only 9 days away!! Owen apparently was just as worn out as Mike and I were from the crazy weekend because he took a great nap after we got home. I went out and bought Mike some wings and made queso to eat while we watched the Super Bowl. I think most of you know Mike is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so he and his mini-me sported their Steelers shirts all day.
How is it possible to sleep like this?!
Owen's first Super Bowl. He got to watch the kick off before bed! Go Steelers!



No comments:
Post a Comment