Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

1st Birthday-Part Two

We were so fortunate to have both of our families and a few close friends come to Owen's party. There are so many people who love him and spoil him rotten! Mike was the grill master for the day as the menu included burgers, green beans, potato casserole, fresh fruit and veggies and cake. A big thank you to everyone who pitched in with the food. It was a huge help, and not to mention delicious. The rain held off as we hoped and the party was a great success. I wonder if any other birthdays are as exciting as the first birthday for the parents?!


Fresh fruit and veggies and some delicious greasy potato chips right in the middle!


The cake. I was so pleased with how it turned out. If you recall the invitation, it was the inspiration for the cake. A bakery back in Jeffersonville made it and it was delicious. The car shaped cake was half chocolate, half white and Owen's smash cake was white. 


Whatcha got there, Mom?


When we first gave him the cake, all he did was poke holes in the top with his fingers...


Hmm. This is pretty good...


Yeah, I'll have more of that!


Can't get enough of this!


Wait a minute...I wasn't done with that cake! Where do you think you are taking it?!?!







No comments:

Post a Comment