When Emma was born she weighed in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!
Uncle Mike with his favorite little nieces! Taylor was a wee bit jealous when she saw Uncle Mike holding Emma, so he had to make it a point to let her know that he saved a leg for her.
While we were in Ohio, we also paid a visit to Mike's grandma in her assisted living facility. Owen made himself right at home in there with his toys and even shared his goldfish with Grandma Bale. It was the highlight of her day to get to see Owen :)
Sunday morning Owen gave me a very nice card with a gift certificate to the spa for a massage (that appointment will be made very soon). Once we arrived back to Indianapolis, we unpacked and headed over to the Vollmers house. Adrienne and I went to Lowe's and bought flowers for her pots and then I helped her plant them. They also cooked a wonderful dinner that we enjoyed very much. The boys loved playing together since they are not in the same room anymore at daycare.
I must say, Mother's Day didn't really feel like any different of a day to me. I feel like I am now a mother every day of the week and it is the best job I could ever ask for. I love everything about it and am so blessed to be a mom to Owen :)



No comments:
Post a Comment