Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

School Pictures...Again

Apparently at daycare they have both Fall and Spring school pictures for the kiddos. I think you all remember how special Owen's Fall pictures were and I knew you would love to see how "special" the Spring pictures turned out! Because we use a different photographer for all of Owen's pictures, I don't buy the ones from daycare, but instead take a picture of the picture to keep for memories down the road (Nina-if you read this, don't tell anybody)!


Don't you love the fence? I remember being in school and always wanting to choose the super cool backgrounds that looked like different color mini blinds and my parents always made me choose gray...Now I know why!


While the gray background is better, well, the picture really is not. 


Owen's class picture. I love how he looks so chill!

His one year pictures are on Memorial Day, so hopefully more (and better) pictures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment