One of my favorite singers ever is Keith Urban. This year I heard he was coming to the Indiana State Fair and decided I really wanted to go see him. I saw him last year when he opened for Kenny Chesney, but since he wasn't the main act he only played a fraction of his songs. My sister Erica is a huge Keith Urban fan as well, so I offered to pay for half her ticket as her birthday present. Before the concert we had delicious Mexican food (had I known it was going to be sweltering hot in the stadium, I would have eaten half as much) and hung out for a while. Just an FYI for those of you who didn't know this, but the Indiana State Fair does not sell beer, not even for concerts! I personally, think that is crazy. However, I have grown up going to the Kentucky State Fair where bourbon and beer are a fixture :) Our seats were definitely great, however the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand is poorly configured. The bleachers were a really tight squeeze. Nonetheless, we enjoyed great music by two amazing artists (Jason Aldean opened) and I would definitely go back to see Keith Urban again :)
None of the pictures Erica and I took together were that great because we were sweating like crazy!
Keith Urban did an amazing job of working the crowd. He relocated to different areas within the stadium so everyone could see him. We were lucky to have him in front of us for a couple songs!
He is unbelievably GORGEOUS
Just a short clip of one of my faves.


No comments:
Post a Comment