Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

There Went the Leftovers

On Sunday for lunch, Erica and I decided we would make a frozen pizza. After me, her and Mike each had a couple slices, there were two leftover slices on top of the stove. Erica and I needed to run a couple errands while Mike opted to stay back with the dogs so he could get in some extra couch time after his long night at a friends bachelor party. When we got home from our errands, I noticed the pizza was no longer on the stove. I had a gut feeling that Mike hadn't gotten off the couch to clean the pan, so I asked him where the pizza was. Apparently Woody managed to get both pieces of pizza off the pan and knocked them down to the floor. By the time Mike noticed what was going on, each dog had a slice of cheese pizza in the dining room on the white carpet chowing down. Mike had already cleaned up the pizza sauce on the carpet by the time I got home. For those of you who know our dogs, this isn't the first time Woody has made off with food from the counter. This was the first time he ever ate pizza (by the way, we do not allow our dogs to have any table scraps). I'm assuming the pizza got the best of Woody as he moved from couch to couch today sleeping off his stolen lunch!

Woody was laying with his head on the pillow. I added the blanket and it didn't seem to bother him one bit!
If you look closely at this picture of Charley, you can see pizza sauce on his white beard! A slice of pizza is a lot for an 11.2 lb. dog!
This picture sums up how Woody and Mike felt most of the day on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment