So this post is for my dad. He brought it to my attention this weekend that I never mention him on my blog. He said it always seems to be my mom getting the shout outs and it hurts his feelings. I promised him this week, I would dedicate something just to him. I thought I would put together a "Top 5 reasons I love my dad" list and share with everyone:
5. You drive a pimped out 2009 Acura TL-no longer a baby blue Volkwagon Eos.
4. You are with the times- I enjoy being able to Blackberry Message you.
3. You have shown through example you have to work hard to get where you are.
2. We can converse intelligently about the stock market.
1. I can always count on you for good advice.
So there you have it. There are probably a million more things I could add to this list, but I'll stop at five. By the way, I cropped mom out of this picture just for you :) I love you, dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment