Today was my first official day of maternity leave! I am very fortunate to work for a company that provides 12 full weeks of paid leave. It works out that I will have pretty much the entire summer home with the little guy. We will be able to get out and enjoy the summer weather (I'm really hoping he likes stroller rides) and take a few trips to visit family!
I thought for sure I would have a baby by now, but it appears Owen is not nearly as anxious to enter the world as his dad and I are for him to. All along I have said I thought he was coming early and I know there are a lot of people who can't wait to say, "I told you so"...ahem...my dad amongst many others who were adamant he would be late! Nonetheless I plan to enjoy my days at home prior to Owen's arrival. Today was unbelievably productive and I got some of the most random things accomplished. I have my 40 week OB appointment tomorrow morning, so I will be sure to post updates of any progress!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment