First playdate with his best friend Ben Vollmer. Ben didn't even know he made a new friend and Owen was so excited he went cross-eyed :)
First car ride-Yay for being able to leave the hospital!
First sponge bath. Daddy has taken over bath duty. Owen loves having warm water on his head. I love how this picture captures Owen staring straight into his daddy's eyes.
First real photo shoot. We had a photographer come to the house to take Owen's newborn pictures when he was only 4 days old. He was an angel-slept through them all for two full hours. Check out the sneak peek on the photographers website. The rest of the poses will be up in about a week. I will make sure to update the blog when they are ready.
First pediatrician appointment. Of course he took a massive poop the second they took us back into the room, so mommy had to change his diaper!
Still 21 inches long, but had regained his birthweight plus some. The doctor said he was about 5 days ahead of schedule in terms of gaining his weight back-a good sign he is eating well!
First walk around the block in the stroller. I'm not sure he even realized he went on a walk!
First nap with daddy. Mike really didn't want me to post this picture, but how sweet. Yes-we know it is not safe to have baby sleep like this. As soon as I snapped the picture, I took him straight to his crib!
First book read to him by Grammy. He was really into it.


Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see him in person :)
ReplyDelete...and by the way - BEAUTIFUL pictures! You both look like you are straight out of a magazine!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a doll!! The picture of the two of you is SO SO sweet. I hope to see you two soon!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your posts of Owen! He is just so precious!
ReplyDelete