Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Smiles, Laughs and Hands

It has been about a week or so since my last post and Owen seems to be changing on a daily basis. He smiles all the time, is learning how to giggle and I often wonder if he would prefer to eat his hands as opposed to drink a bottle. Speaking of eating, he took his first bottle from me on Sunday night right before bed! I am so excited he finally has the hang of the bottle and will take it from daycare and us. For as much as he does all of the above, you would think it would be easy to catch it all on camera, but he always seem to turn it off as soon as the camera is rolling. I did my best to capture a cute clip. Don't judge all the crazy things you hear me doing trying to get a few smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment