It was so great to be home this weekend with Mike and Owen. I didn't want to put the little guy down at all. Now that I am working, my time to spend with Owen is on the weekends and I have a feeling I am going to have a hard time sharing him :) I took a lot of pictures this weekend of our time together.
Sunday was Owen's 3-month birthday! Hard to believe, I know. We had his 3-month pictures scheduled with our photographer for 10 a.m. at a local park. The pictures were a total flop-so bad we had to reschedule. He wasn't really fussy, but he wouldn't take his hands out of his mouth, kept drooling everywhere, wouldn't smile, etc. Finally he just got pissed and shut down. Luckily the photographer is so sweet and offered to reschedule in a few weeks free of charge. Let's hope we can get a few smiles out of him then! I think this might be his way of getting back at me for leaving him.
Momma, it sure has been a long week for me. Not sure why you send me to that daycare place, but I really miss spending time with you...
I think Owen on Mike's shoulders is a bit preliminary, but O sure did enjoy discovering daddy's hair!
Chillin with mommy
We can't keep an outfit dry these days from all the drool.
This kid is the king of making funny faces!
Lately we have been taking Owen for walks in his stroller like a big boy and foregoing the infant seat. He loves taking in all the sights!
...so much that we had to wheel him into the house to finish his nap :)
I have a feeling there will be a lot of this once football season is in full swing...
...until then, I guess they will watch Jersey Shore! I was mortified when I saw that Mike had our son watching that horribly trashy show!
Nothing like Sunday morning couch time.
That pillow sure must have rubbed him the wrong way ;)









What a perfect way to spend your weekend... at home with all 4 of your boys:) I don't blame you for not wanting to put Owen down- he is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAre you getting tired of me saying "I love his pics" yet? His expressions are priceless! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete