Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Time Flies


Unfortunately, as most of you all know, the time has come for me to head back to work. My twelve weeks of maternity leave is officially over. I remember thinking twelve weeks was an eternity, and would last forever. However, it has been quite the opposite. I cannot believe it has gone so fast. I must say I am extremely thankful to have had the time home with Owen. Becoming a mother has forever changed me. I feel like I am a better person and cannot imagine what our lives would be like without him. There isn't a single thing I don't like about being a mom, even my bigger pants size :)

I have pretty much cried everyday for the past couple of weeks at the thought of leaving my precious baby at daycare. Luckily I have gotten support from many people, but a special shout out to Jenna and Adrienne who have really helped me through the idea of coming back to work. I am looking forward to seeing my co-workers who I really enjoy, but other than that there isn't anything else I am looking forward to. Hopefully, once I have adjusted there will be a few more things I can add to the list. 

I decided to put together a slideshow of some of my favorite pictures of Owen during my time home with him. He is a true blessing and we love him more than anything in the world. We can't wait for many more special memories as a family :) 

**Make sure you watch the slideshow with your volume on. Anybody who has a little boy will love the song, even if you don't like country music!




No comments:

Post a Comment