Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Artwork

I know I am officially a mom because when I look at the "artwork" Owen has "done" at daycare, I think it is like the best thing ever. I don't think it is any big secret to anyone that I absolutely hate taking Owen to daycare and still struggle with it daily. However, when I see things like this, it helps me deal with the situation a little better. I feel comforted knowing his teachers are taking the time to do these things with the kids. If only there were an art to getting rid of the chronic daycare cough he has had for a month and a half.......


The little thing on the right is actually Owen's footprint turned into a ghost. I realized after I took the picture and downloaded it that it is upside down. You get the idea! My favorite is the skeleton :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment