Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

The past two years, Mike and I have hosted a really big Halloween bash at our house, but decided to take this year off since we have a little one. We still had people over, but opted for a smaller crowd.  My sister Erica and her boyfriend Frank drove up along with Nick, Adrienne and Ben. My friend Kristen from work and her husband Andy joined us as well as our good pal Shaka. I made sausage tortellini soup, cheeseball and homemade apple dumplings (delicious and super easy to make- http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Dumplings/Detail.aspx). Mike made a nice fire out back in the fire pit and we all enjoyed sharing stories and having some drinks. It was the perfect evening!


On Friday night, Mike insisted on carving a pumpkin. He carved an "O" which is for Ohio State or Owen.


We put Owen and Ben in their costumes for a few pictures. They were so cute!


So cute to see how the boys interact with each other. Even funnier to listen to their dads in the background freaking out when it looks like they are going to kiss (at this age anything and everything goes straight into their mouth)!


Trick or treat! I'll have some of this candy if you don't mind!


Mom, I am sick and tired of you trying to prop me up for pictures. Just leave me alone!


 Mommy's little monkey. Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment