It is very well documented throughout our blog how much of a pooper Owen is and has been. Tuesday morning as I was taking his jacket off once we got to daycare, I looked down at my lap and saw a rather large wet spot that was none other than poop. He, of course, had crapped through his diaper and pants, which then leaked onto my pants. I changed his outfit and went on my merry way. You are a true mom when you go to work with a poop spot on your jeans. Sigh.
When I walked in that same afternoon to pick him up from daycare, I was shocked to see the horrible outfit our child was wearing. He had another blowout and was out of his changes of clothes from home, so they put him in a "lost and found" type outfit. Let's face it...he is at daycare and there is no need to dress him in a super nice outfit, but this was bad. Bad. Bad.
I took the picture once we got home. It is a good thing his face is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment