Last weekend Mike had a bachelor party to attend in the Louisville area, so I decided rather than sitting home all weekend, O and I would spend the weekend with my family. Mike had the day off on Friday so they headed down early. Grammy kept Owen all day while Mike and Dad played golf. I left work at 2 and stopped in Edinburgh at the outlet mall for a little solo shopping. I must say it was glorious to not worry with a stroller, etc. I got home just in time for a delicious meal cooked by my Mom. We got to see both of my sisters and enjoyed some some time with extended family as well. It was so great to be home. Can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving!
Owen and Poppi playing airplane.
Grammy and Owen. O is sporting his brand new outfit Grammy bought him at our new favorite store, Naartjie Kids.
This kid loves him some dogs. Of course, how could he not when we go to mom and dads and there are six, including Woody and Charley, seven when my sister brings her dog Sam. Crazy, I know!
Does anyone else think this face spells M-I-S-C-H-I-E-F?!
Mike recovering from the bachelor party on Sunday morning. Woody recovering from, well, being Woody!
No comments:
Post a Comment