Grandma couldn't have been any more excited to see Owen. Of course all he was interested in doing was trying to eat her hospital band off her arm.
I love how this picture shows our hands. Really reflects the aging process.
Grandma Rene fed Owen his sweet potatoes. Taylor was the big helper and reminded Grandma Rene after EVERY SINGLE bite to wipe his face! In true girl fashion, she was none to pleased with the mess!
After dinner, Grandma read Owen and Taylor a few books.
Little Miss Taylor really took a liking to Mike. If he left her sight, all we heard was "Where is Uncle Mike?" "Is he coming back?" "I want Uncle Mike to hold me." So sweet. Maybe one day he'll have a little girl to spoil :-)
You know she has her Uncle Mike wrapped around her finger when he is "sleeping" with her in a Disney princess sleeping bag!
The drive back on Sunday took right at 5 hours (barf) and Owen had no problem letting us know he was a bit frustrated he was spending so much time in his carseat. I hopped in the back seat to spend some time with him and managed to capture a cute video of him expressing his frustration (in a cute way). I think it is especially funny how at the beginning of the video it totally looks like he is going to pick his nose and then puts his finger in his mouth! It is probably only a matter of time before that starts!


No comments:
Post a Comment