Over the past week, Owen has started what we believe to be dancing anytime music plays or we sing to him. Last weekend as I was upstairs cleaning, I heard Sandstorm (yes, the techno song) playing on iTunes on the laptop. Mike was yelling for me to come check it out and Owen was going absolutely crazy moving his arms around like a mad man. It is absolutely adorable how into it he actually gets. One of his favorite toys from Christmas is his tool bench that Mike's cousin Doug got for him. It is super cute and just so happens to sing the ABC's which is a current favorite.
Hey mom! Whatcha doing?
Mom and Dad will leave the singing up to the tool bench for this video :-)
One of my favorite baby stages is the dancing stage! My cousin's kids both still LOVE to dance and they're 2 and 1. I remember when Gunner would get so excited and start dancing when the Jeopardy tune came on at grammy's :) It's a fun stage that never grows old so keep him dancing!
ReplyDelete