Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Picture Day

I think most of my followers (females especially) can all recall what day of the school year most people dreaded. What should I wear? Does my hair look OK? Which background should I choose (my parents always picked the gray background). These are just a few of the thoughts that surely ran through your minds on picture day in school, but also probably run through your minds now as an adult when you are about to get your pictures taken.

Apparently daycare has picture day. Who knew? The day of pictures I sent Owen in a cute polo and a pair of jeans, dropped him off and went on my way. About two hours later I got a call from daycare letting me know he was running a fever and would need to be picked up (the first of about a million times so far this winter). I went and got him and they informed me he was able to get his individual pictures taken, but would be missing the class picture. I was bummed he was going to miss the group shot, but was over it before I pulled out of the parking lot.  About a month later, the pictures came back and we had to choose which ones, if any, we wanted to purchase. Lucky for us, it wasn't a tough decision.

This post is officially about three months late, but as I was working on Owen's baby book over the weekend I decided it is never too late for a good laugh. I'm sure you will agree!


I don't even know what to write here...LOL?! Maybe a gray background would have been better?!


Really?


By far the best of the three..

As you can probably tell, I took pictures of the pictures (to have proof of this disaster) and kindly returned them to daycare the next day. There wasn't a single picture we ordered. Hopefully Owen won't be scarred for life of school picture day. I looked back at his four month pictures we paid our photographer to take and couldn't help but appreciate her work!


Now this is what a baby picture should look like!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment