Just wanted to post a quick follow-up to report the results of my Lasik. Everything went really well in terms of getting my vision corrected. At my follow-up on Saturday morning, less than 24 hours after surgery, my right eye was 20/20 and my left eye was 20/30. The doctor said I was ahead of the curve because average is 20/30 or 20/40. I will go back again on Thursday for another follow-up visit.
There was a bit of an issue during the procedure with getting suction on my left eye. Without getting into a ton of detail a whole lot of blood vessels burst in my left eye and I look like a freak of nature. My doctors assures me it will go away within a couple of weeks and he so graciously reminded me my vision was the most important thing at this point. Since my vision is great, I suppose I can deal with the glaring, staring and the "what happened to your eye" question for another week or so!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment