Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Eight Months

First of all, can anyone really believe our little baby is EIGHT months old?! I tear up just thinking about how quickly he is growing. Although time is flying by, I must say every day is becoming more and more fun with Owen in our lives. It is absolutely unbelievable to see him develop daily right before our very eyes. He does so many things already and is on the verge of doing much more. I wanted to share some pictures of our number one man!


Check out this crazy hair! Thank goodness Aunt Erica will be able to fix him all up when we are ready to start getting hair cuts. This is what it looked like when I took his hat off. 


Shootin' some hoops. This boy loves his toys. Whether it is his basketball hoop or his workbench or one of the other million toys he has, he loves them all. Mike and I can proudly recite all of the lovely songs these toys play!


Breaking ladies hearts one day at a time...


And life as we know it is about to change...Last night Owen discovered the entertainment stand and all of its contents. We really shouldn't have been encouraging this, but we couldn't help but laugh and snap a couple of pics. 


Look what I found, guys! Do you think we can watch this movie later?


Just try to get this movie from me, Dad. Stare down!


Owen's #1 woman in his life :-)


Owen and the #1 man in his life! Check out Mike's outfit-the swim trunks he ordered online for Mexico were delivered yesterday and he just couldn't wait to try them on. Dork!


Perfect. Little. Boy. We are so blessed. Can't get enough of him EVER! 












1 comment:

  1. Precious :) I can't believe he's 8 months ... he's going to be doing so many awesome things in the near future - it's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete