Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Weekend

As I mentioned in my previous post, Owen and I headed down to my parents this weekend to meet little miss Addison. She was ADORABLE. Let me tell you, so sweet, tiny and innocent. Even though Owen is almost 8 months old, I already have forgotten how little he was when he was born. Everyone was doing great and I am so glad I was able to spend a little bit of time loving on Addison. Brittney had a photographer come into her home when Addison was three days old and they got some amazing pictures. I stole this one off of the photographers website to share!


Sweetest. Thing. Ever. 

Of course, Owen was spoiled rotten while we were at Grammy and Poppy's house. He had an Elmo doll waiting for him that sang the ABC's (it managed to make its way back to Indy with us since it was such a hit), a set of big plastic blocks, and a couple of other toys that sang songs which are now permanently engrained in my head. As if Christmas wasn't enough!! We were able to visit with Brittney on Friday night after mom cooked a delicious dinner, we met my friend Ashley and her son Jackson for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen on Saturday followed by a little bit of shopping and my Nana made her famous homemade vegetable soup for me on Sunday before we headed back to Indy. On a side note, Mike stayed in Indy to work on his final paper for his MBA. He has worked so hard the past couple of years and is so close to being done. He knocked out 35 pages while we were gone. Only 40-50 more! I'm so proud of him!


Poppy gave Owen his bath on Friday night and my Annie Granny gave him his bottle. This kid loves his bath in the kitchen sink!


My sister Ellen bought Owen these super cute jammies for Christmas. We had to take them with us since this was our first trip to Grammy's house since he got them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment