Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

All My Boys

A few people have mentioned to me that I am soon going to be outnumbered in our house-more males than females. I think Mike has even made the comment a time or two that the men are going to dominate-whatever that is supposed to mean-we all know who's boss :) Just kidding babe if you decide to read the blog...We are a great team! I suppose if you count the dogs I have been outnumbered for a while now. Either way, I wouldn't trade my boys for the world. Here are a few pictures to capture why I love them! I know there are more pictures of the dogs than Mike, but it would be weird to post pictures of just him. This is by no means an indication of which boys I love the most!!


Lazy Sunday...And no, we didn't pose the dogs like this. They are just that sweet and cuddly! I wonder where Owen will lay?! Maybe with his momma on the other couch!


Isn't this an interesting concept...On Sunday while sheets were in the wash, I threw everything from the floor onto the bed so I could vacuum. Charley has NEVER laid in the dog bed while it is on the floor, but the second I put it on the bed he was all about it. Hmmm. Spoiled dog!


The dogs spend a lot of time sitting at the front door waiting for people and/or dogs to walk by. Do you ever wonder as a human what life would be like if the highlight of your day was staring out a storm door?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment