The Vollmers' arrived around 10 o'clock on Saturday morning-the boys hit the links and Adrienne helped me with a variety of tasks: sanitizing all bottles and breast pump accessories, figuring out what to pack for the hospital and of course coaching me on certain things to expect with motherhood. It was soooooo great to be able to spend time with her. I must admit, I have been a little lost without her sitting next to me every day at work! I am very excited about the fact we will have overlapping time off for maternity leave and she will be able to help get me through the first few weeks :) Of course most of our time was spent swooning over how adorable and sweet Ben is. I took a couple pictures of the little man on his first visit to our house-can't wait for him to meet his soon-to-be best buddy Owen!
Adrienne said at home, Ben hates his swing and cries every time they put him in it. Of course, the moment we put him in Owen's swing, he loved it! I pray Owen likes it as much as he did :)
How innocent-I love him and he isn't even mine!


No comments:
Post a Comment