Today over my lunch break I made a trip to Old Navy in search of another pair of maternity pants to wear to work. I only have a black and gray pair which work out great, but I have nothing to pair with brown. I was able to find a pair of khaki pants that actually fit and will be able to add them to my wardrobe rotation. I am also on the market for some comfortable shoes. I have always been a high heel kind of girl, but they aren't working for me anymore. I felt like a little bit of an old lady at DSW today trying on Dr. Scholl's, Naturalizer and Born shoes, but at this point I will take old lady and comfort over back pain and varicose veins!! If anyone has any good shoe suggestions, please let me know :)
30 weeks pregnant
27 weeks pregnant


No comments:
Post a Comment