On Sunday Woody rang in the big 2-1. In dog years he is now three, but 21 in human years seems a bit more fitting for his personality! He celebrated the day by sleeping in with his mom and dad, eating a big breakfast and playing in the rain-one of his favorite things. With April showers starting to arrive, his pregnant mom is becoming more and more irritated with wiping wet and muddy paws. Woody received a birthday card from his Grandma Watts with a $5 bill for some treats to share with his brother. Of course when I went to the pet store I ended up buying $35 worth of stuff for the boys. They each got a new toy and chew sticks along with Beggin Strips and Alpo Variety Snaps. I think they are all set for a while :) With every year that passes, we keep hoping he starts to lose some of his "puppy" energy. I think I will stop holding my breath until his 28th birthday!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment