During past visits with Taylor, we have always given Mike a hard time about changing one of her diapers. He has always refused to change one and said he would not do it until it was his own child. That all changed this weekend. On Friday night, Taylor was busy entertaining everyone when all of a sudden she went and laid by Mike (completely uncoached I must add) on the couch and said, "Change me Uncle Mike." This was her way of letting us know she needed her diaper changed. We all burst into laughter and of course asked Mike how he could possibly tell her no. He gave in to her adorable request and changed his first EVER diaper!! I was so proud of him and he admitted it wasn't that bad. The cutest part of the story is that every single time this weekend she needed her diaper changed, she would go find Mike and say, "Change me Uncle Mike." Even though he is considering himself a pro, I think he will be in for a rude awakening at some of the surprises he finds in Owen's diapers come May :) It was so wonderful being able to spend time with not only Taylor, but with the rest of the Watts clan this weekend. We can't wait to see them again once Owen is here!
My sister-in-law stayed close by to help him figure out which way the diaper was supposed to go on!
Mike and Taylor watching TV.
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...I can only imagine how I am going to be with my own child :)
Taylor followed Woody everywhere he went and read to him before bed!
She was smiling for so many cameras, she didn't know what way to look.
Anytime Taylor needs to poop, she will hide somewhere. If anyone tries to find her she will say "off." Can't blame the girl for wanting some privacy! I couldn't resist snapping this picture when she went and hid behind the recliner.
Mike's Grandma and Grandpa Bale with their three grandsons. Mike is sitting next to his brother, Tom and his cousin Doug is the one on the floor.
Me and my sister-in-law Jessica. Of course Charley never leaves my side!


No comments:
Post a Comment