Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Owen's Nursery Update

Owen's nursery is ALMOST done. I officially have everything in it's place just how I want it. The only thing I am waiting for at this point are the canvas paintings I am having made to hang above his changing table. My friend who is customizing the paintings with important things in our lives has told me they will be done by mid-April. I really hope so because I am on pins and needles waiting to see what they look like!  It is impossible to get a picture that captures the entire room because of the dimensions, so I took a few shots from different angles to give everyone an update on how the room looks. I will be sure to post more pictures once I get the paintings hung!


Standing in the hallway looking into the room. NOTE: Certain pictures make the furniture look much darker than it is. This angle provides a more accurate representation of the color. 


I love sitting in my rocker-so comfy! It is positioned near the bookcase for easy access to reading material. Notice we have lots of it, thanks to the awesome diaper cake my mom and aunts made!


We were finally able to hang the letters over the crib. For those of you not familiar with the story behind the letters, I got the O, E and N at my baby shower on Feb. 3rd, but no W. The W had been off my registry since Jan. so I thought for sure I would be getting it at my Feb. baby shower. Not so. Since I was super excited to hang them, there were many times when I was in PBK and would contemplate just buying the W so I could hang the letters. Instead I was patient and finally got it at my baby shower last weekend. Mike already knew he had a job to do, and he hung the letters as soon as we got home. I love them :)


The three canvas paintings will be hung above the changing table. The colors in the paintings are being pulled straight from the bedding. I plan on hanging them by ribbon to further tie in the colors of the bedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment